header

Pages

3.23.2012

YCU Challenge #8

Before I get to the new challenge, I wanted to let you know that I am being featured today at Fascinating Fridays!


Thank you so much to the lovely Tenia for "nominating" me!!  You are so sweet! :)



This month, Young Crafters Unite is looking for cards with sewing/stitching!


I kept my card pretty simple, because I wanted the design of the overlay (Streets of Paris from Hambly) to be the center of attention:


(Sorry about that weird discoloration at the bottom- it's just glare off of the overlay)

And you can visit the lovely DT to check out what they made:
Britta

I hope you find time to play along...you've got a chance at a $25 GC to Simon Says Stamp!


5 comments:

  1. The overlay makes the card very cool... stitching theme huh... might have to pull out some faux stitching for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the overlay. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous cards like this that make me want to buy a sewing machine ... just to sew on cards! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Streets of Paris!! I might need that!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...